Rotherham, South Yorkshire
about 2 years ago
Job Title: CAD Piping Engineer
Contract Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced contract CAD Piping Engineer to work at our client's facility in Rotherham, Yorkshire.
The CAD Piping Engineer will be working as part of our client's CAD Design team and will work closely with the Lead Design Engineer.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Strong experience of designing tubing and piping systems.
- Have good working experience using SolidWorks.
- Have considerable experience of stress analysis, both hand calculations and FEA.
- Be able to produce manufacturing drawings, civil/site works layouts and tubing/piping routings
- and layouts.
- Have strong knowledge of flange systems, tubing, piping, fittings including Swagelok and tubing/
- piping support systems/structures.
- To have familiarity with a manufacturing environment including BOMs and MRP.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- Be used to working to short timescales.
- To have a working knowledge of product design and compliance with the machinery directive.
- Have experience of pressure vessels and the PED.
- To have familiarity with the ATEX directives and hazardous area classifications.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.