Up to £28.00 Ltd Co
A CAD Engineer is required with a working knowledge of Exterior / Interior components.
This company, based in Wellesbourne requires a CAD Engineer with experience of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times for a new contract role. As a CAD Engineer, you will be required to:
- CAD design and modelling of interior / exterior components in Siemens NX
- Management of created CAD into Teamcenter ensuring all model attributes are completed
- Preparation of detailed drawings to the company's drafting standards
- Work under the direction of lead project engineer/PMST leader on a day to day basis
- Take CAD designs from concept to finished model and produce finished drawings for engineering release.
- Preparation of release documentation
The CAD Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent within an engineering related discipline with automotive experience in component design
- Experienced NX user
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ideal candidate will be focused, highly motivated, results orientated individual who works well under pressure and can work to a given deadline
- Ability to work well within a team environment is essential
- The ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and support urgent work at short notice
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automotive CAD design to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wellesbourne based automotive company will offer you:
- Up to £28.00 Ltd Co
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high. If you have any questions about the CAD Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.