£24.48 - 24.48 per hour
CAD Engineer NX - JP00000372
PAYE £24.48 per hour (Inside IR35)
12 months assignment
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- On time storage of quality 3D parts for digital development to company standards.
- On time creation of study assemblies to support design requirements.
- Preparation of Engineering release packs
- On time completion of cad job requests to support all design sections
- 3D CAD design, modelling and digital tools to develop relevant components during digital development.
- Data management of relevant 3D data during digital development.
- Digitally support cost down studies and Vehicle maintenance.
- Production 2D Cad drawings where applicable.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- HNC or equivalent with engineering related discipline in component design.
- Experienced NX user including complex surface generation.
- Experience Teamcentre user.
- Knowledge of component manufacturing and tooling requirements.
- Core NX knowledge/training to be provided by the vendor
There is an assumption that the candidate will have the following:
- Eligible to work in UK without sponsorship.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask between multiple projects.
- Self-motivating, Self-managing, Pro-active, Positive, Energetic, Flexible .
- Work well within a team environment.
- Valid UK/European driving license.
- Travel, within UK and abroad if required.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.