Job Title - CAD Engineer (Interior Trim) - 17805
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced CAD Engineer (Interior Trim) is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Technical content: Design engineering work for Interior light and Functionals Parts. The
group is responsible for development of the following components: overhead consoles,
rear reading lamps, LED-lamps, light guides and LED-modules, deco panels on door trim,
inner door opener, branded speaker grilles, unideco, sunblind in door panel, electrical
load cover and electrical sun curtain.
* Develop, quality assure and release of CAD models and drawings in Catia and
Teamcenter based on the component requirements and according to the program time
* Be a part of a cross functional team
* MIP analysis (Packaging and geometry assurance)
* Contact with supplier
* Present technical proposals that meet the requirements
* University Degree in Mechanical or equivalent
* Vast experience of design work in Catia V5 and 3D models
* Engineering experience in automotive business
* Good knowledge in plastic design.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.