about 2 years ago
Job Title - CAD Engineer (Interior Door Trim)
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced CAD Engineer (Interior Door Trim) is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
The work consists of following task and deliveries:
* Create primary and secondary document needed for the task.
* Deliver 3D-models for virtual verification and to create prototype material for
* Deliver 3DPMI-models to specify production parts.
* Contribution to secure function models and function sections.
* Contribute in securing geometry and final demands.
* Good knowledge in Catia V5 and Team Center.
* Good knowledge in English, spoken, written and understanding.
* Good knowledge in IT (use to PC & knowledge in the most common systems and
easy to learn new).
* Easy to communicate and express yourself in writing, speaking and in presentations.
* Experience by earlier design engineering roles.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.