CAD Integrity Engineer - Permanent - Norwich - £Competitive & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a CAD Engineer to join a small OEM who are at the forefront of innovation in automotive technology. This role is critical to ensure the accurate virtual build of vehicles and planning of virtual verification. Challenging existing methods of working, you'll help improve accuracy and efficiency of design change activities
What You Will Do:
- Supporting on CAD structure according to product configuration & function feature definition
- Working with CAD Integrity Manager on tracking Control Model CAD structure
- CAD item Change Management and monitoring downstream change implementation
- Implementing CAD relevant data correction and verification.
- Verifying, correcting and aligning between CAD and EBOM.
- Defining and optimising CAD relevant business management standardisation
What You Will Need:
- Background in Automotive Engineering
- Understanding of CAD Data Management skill and PLM system operation
- Knowledge of CAD Product Structure, Option Variants Management, Change Control and CAD/BOM principles
What You Will Get:
As CAD Integrity Engineer;
- A very competitive salary & benefits
- Involvement in a range of highly exciting projects
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced learning environment
Suitably qualified and experienced CAD Engineers should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.