£20 - 23 per hour
about 1 month ago
CAD Engineer - 54117
Automotive - Powertrain
Fuel/AdBlue System Engineering
- Support the design, development, verification and release to production of those vehicle systems/components.
- Initiate and supervise detailed layout and design work on a group of components leading to detailed drawing information and specifications.
- Ensure that assigned systems/components comply with legal, safety, program and design intent.
- Maintaining design records for assigned vehicle system/components.
- Lead Digital Pre-Assembly check work-stream, by understanding, discussing and resolving CAD issues in support of development gateways.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Degree level qualification required in relevant Engineering discipline or equivalent preferred, or two thirds through degree studies with commitment to complete study also acceptable. Other levels of qualification/experience will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- PT Engineering experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as one team across multiple regions (FNA, FAPA, FSAO).
- Proven experience applying leadership skills to lead a diverse team to deliver via a remote management structure.
- Engineering experience, ability to judge and improve designs and processes to prevent failure modes.
- Proven experience of the following Systems; (Catia, TeamCenter or similar).
Rate - £23.00 per hour LTD rate which equals £18.04 per hour PAYE. AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35**
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.