£Comp + Pension
£Competitive plus pension
A CAD Engineer is required to provide a technical engineering service; utilising 2D & 3D CAD software for the Engineering and Manufacturing Departments. Candidates with experience of liaising with customers on the design of tooling and components for new and existing products would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, a leader in pressings, stampings and tooling within the automotive sector based in Milton Keynes, requires a proactive CAD Engineer to design and draft dies, clip tools and machining fixtures in conjunction with the Senior Technical Engineers, utilising CAD software and conventional drawings. As a CAD Engineer you will be required to:
- Design and specify, in conjunction with Senior Technical Engineers, process parameters for new tooling production
- Maintain tooling drawings
- Review revised customers issued drawings and issue to the relevant areas within company
- To aid in the implementation and proving of design processes
- To implement and maintain a comprehensive drawing library
- Provide technical support to Production and Tooling Engineers
The CAD Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in an engineering or technological discipline
- Experience in 3D CAD design (Autodesk preferred)
- Experience in a die casting or plastic injection moulding beneficial
- Knowledge or experience in clip tool, jig and fixture design advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with CAD design experience within an manufacturing/mechanical equipment environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Milton Keynes based company will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a CAD Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CAD Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.