£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Job Title - CAD Engineer
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000
Location - Kidderminster
A CAD Engineer is required for a well-established Manufacturer for a permanent position. The purpose of this role is to produce components from 2D and 3D CAD models and drawings using punch press, laser cutter and press brakes.
As a CAD Engineer, your daily duties will be:
- Produce 2-D and 3-D drawings generally from sketches / hand produced drawings
- Receive CAD drawings from a client and will need to assess these drawings and identify any issues that may arise manufacturing these parts using the information supplied.
- Understand the potential issues when using these drawings to manufacture components.
The CAD Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- 3-D CAD; preferably Solid Works or possibly Inventor
- Programming experience: Preferably Dr ABE
- 2-D CAD; preferably AutoCad
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to for a new position working as a CAD Engineer, in return you will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- In-house training to develop your knowledge
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CAD Engineer role, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.