Job title: CAD Designer
Salary Range; Up to £32,000 DOE
This well-established fabrication business are seeking a CAD Designer for their Kidderminster Head Office.
A CAD Designer is required with knowledge of producing 2D and 3D engineering drawings. Candidates with experience of the Manufacturing, Metals or Fabrication industries would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a description based in Kidderminster requires a tenacious CAD Designer with Solidworks experience for a new permanent role. As a CAD Designer you will be required to:
- Take customer drawings, many are had drawn or basic 3D/2D and convert them in to 2D or 3D engineering drawing for the fabricators to work from to produce the parts.
- Deal directly with customers to ask questions and to provide advice on the feasibility of their enquiry, making recommendations where necessary.
- Work closely with production to assist with any queries from the shop floor
The CAD Designer should have the following skills or experience:
- Solidworks is preferable, however experience with Inventor and AutoCAD will be fine.
- Knowledge of fabrication processes such as Punch Presses, guillotines, laser cutting is highly advantageous.
- An individual who enjoys working as part of a team, sharing ideas and knowledge is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of designing Metal or Plastic products to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Kidderminster-based Manufacturer will offer you:
- Basic Salary up to £32,000 per annum.
- Extensive holiday and pension entitlement.
- Career progression, training and development opportunities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of bespoke and client led designs and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CAD Designer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.