A CAD designer with experience of producing engineering drawings in 2D and 3D, preferably using Solidworks, is needed to support a specialist manufacturer of pressed, laser cut and welded products.
The role of CAD Designer includes the following:
- Take customer drawings, many are had drawn or basic 3D/2D and convert them in to 2D or 3D engineering drawing for the fabricators to work from to produce the parts.
- Deal directly with customers to ask questions and to provide advice on the feasibility of their enquiry, making recommendations where necessary.
- Work closely with production to assist with any queries from the shop floor
The suitable candidate for this role of CAD Designer will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Solidworks is preferable, however experience with Inventor and AutoCAD will be fine.
- Knowledge of fabrication processes such as Punch Presses, guillotines, laser cutting is highly advantageous.
- An individual who enjoys working as part of a team, sharing ideas and knowledge is essential.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a an established and well organised manufacturer of fabricated parts. If you have the suitable skills and aspirations for this role of CAD Designer then we would like to hear from you. To apply, please click on the link below. The closing date for applications is Friday 20th July