CAD Engineer - Sheet Metal - Bridgnorth - £30,000 to £38,000 per annum
A CAD Engineer is required to join a well established metal manufacturing company near Bridgnorth.
As the CAD Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Working with various on-site teams to develop projects from concept to completion; including capital investment, project works and plant asset maintenance
- Developing detailed 3D solid models and drawings/bill of materials for components and assemblies.
- Converting existing current 2D designs and layouts into 3D CAD technical models
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure drawings are correctly followed
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors
As the CAD Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- In-depth CAD drawing software knowledge including 2D & 3D formats
- Experience in CAD sheet metal work is favourable
- Ability to read and understand technical writing and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Degree, HND in Mechanical based qualification.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply.