- Sector: Motorsport
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Paul Branton
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01268 455525
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59178
CAD Engineer - Body Structures
£Competitive plus benefits
Automotive / Motorsport
A CAD Engineer is required for the creation of detailed CAD geometry to enable the successful delivery of new products for current and new vehicle programmes. Candidates with experience of concept generation and cross functionality problem resolution would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a specialist developer of road and race vehicles, requires a CAD Engineer, based in Belper, to support and assist Computer Aided Design, Engineers and non-Computer Aided Design Engineers in defining the information required to produce robust models and system / sub-system solutions. As a CAD Engineer you will be required to:
- Develop and deliver CAD solutions to meet the defined customer requirements
- Manage the CAD activity to minimise the project duration
- Support the concept development and problem resolution with the use of virtual engineering tools
- Liaise with the Lead engineers and the manufacturing team to ensure clear details and controls are in place for all the components for the programmes
The CAD Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Engineering degree qualified or equivalent
- Proficient in Catia V5 3D and Drafting
- Technical and practical knowledge of Vehicle Engineering commodities
- Previous experience delivering automotive body structure components
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is results driven with the ability to deliver operational plans in a highly demanding environment. In return for your experience, this Belper based specialist developer of road and race vehicles will offer you:
No Certificate of Sponsorship is available. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a CAD Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CAD Engineer - Body Structures role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.