about 2 years ago
Job Title - CAD Design Engineer (Seating)
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced CAD Design Engineer (Seating) is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
CAD Design Engineer (Seating) for rear seat subsystem.
- To be responsible for CAD investigations, setup and packaging for a rear seat Subsystem
including coordination of CAE activities.
- Be part of the team in developing solution with CAD support, integration of
components, simulate discuss with stakeholders and drive the supplier to deliver design
and material in time for project gateways.
- Parttake in project management tasks.
- The positions offers contacts with international suppliers and also a lot of interfaces
towards safety, vehicles and electrical.
- Extensive knowledge in Catia / Team Center is required.
- Extensive knowledge in DP steel, tubular designs, manufacturing and tooling techniques as
well as a very familiar understanding for FEA driven design for loadbearing structures.
- Technically skilled
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.