My client are a well established designer and manufacturer of material handling systems exported to over 55 countries world wide. They are based in a new production facility around one mile north of Birmingham city centre.
- Production of full manufacturing drawings with bill of materials, costing, time scale & routings
- Be able to schedule and manage time effectively with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical discussions with Clients and Sub-contractors relating to Mechanical Engineering and understand any commercial implications resulting from such discussions over the phone or face to face
- Ensuring designs are completed with manufacturing in mind (DFM)
- 3D Design and Project Management
- Ideally design of Mechanical Handling Equipment and Conveyors or similar special purpose equipment or machinery
- Autodesk Inventor desirable
- Skilled in mechanical layout design, components and their integration into a process flowsheet
- Customer facing experience
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this highly desirable Design Engineer role.