CAD Design Engineer (Lids Structures & Trim) - 34882 - up to £25.02/hr/hr - Body Engineering
A Catia v5 CAD Design Engineer - Rear Lids Structures & Trim (tailgates, interior trim, drain trough finishers and spoilers) is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
- Experience of plastic mouldings or composites
- Creation of CAD geometry in support of issue resolution for Virtual Series culminating in Key programme milestones.
- Provide CAD support, leading and progressing the design in line with the programme timescales and deliverable cadence
- Preferably AVA trained
- Ensure data is up to date and reflects the required levels of maturity at any given point in time
- Liaise with other areas within Body Engineering, other affected functional areas, the supply base and programme teams, to ensure system compatibility issues are resolved in a timely manner.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Catia v5 is a minimum requirement Engineering knowledge of tailgates or spoilers, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- Experience with composites and injection moulding
- Any person supplied should have a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of J&LR facilities
- Successful history as a CAD Designer/Engineer in the automotive sector
- AVA knowledge or potential for AVA
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.