CAD Design Engineer (Lids) 33761 - up to £26.34/hr
A Catia v5 CAD Engineer (Lids within Body Engineering) is required.
- Creation of CAD geometry in support of issue resolution for Virtual Series culminating in M1DJ and FDJ programme milestones.
- Provide CAD support, leading and progressing the design in line with the programme timescales and deliverable cadence
- Ensure data is up to date and reflects the required levels of maturity at any given point in time
- Liaise with other areas within Body Engineering, other affected functional areas, the supply base and programme teams, to ensure system compatibility issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Catia v5 is a minimum requirement
- Engineering knowledge of Lids, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- Proven project time line management
Any person supplied should have a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of J&LR facilities
Successful history as a CAD Designer/Engineer in the automotive sector
AVA knowledge or potential for AVA
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in a team environment
- Have high-level awareness of vehicle architecture and modern automotive technologies
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Able to prioritise effectively and work to demanding deadlines with minimum supervision Good written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.