over 2 years ago
Job Title - CAD Design Engineer (Interiors)
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced CAD Design Engineer (Interiors) is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Technical content: Design engineering work for Interior light and Functionals Parts. The
group is responsible for development of the following components: overhead consoles,
rear reading lamps, LED-lamps, lightguides and LED-modules, deco panels on door trim,
inner door opener, branded speaker grilles, unideco, sunblind in door panel, electrical
load cover and electrical sun curtain.
Develop, quality assure and release of CAD models and drawings in Catia and
Teamcenter based on the component requirements and according to the program time
* University Degree in Mechanical or equivalent
* Vast experience of design work in Catia V5 and 3D models as well as manage 3DPMI
* Engineering experience in automotive business
* VCC knowledge is is meritorious.
* Good knowledge in plastic design.
* Ability to drive tasks towards goals and deliver on time
* Organised, structured and able to handle many tasks simultaneously
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.