about 2 years ago
Job Title - CAD Design Engineer (Interiors) - 17484
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced CAD Design Engineer (Interiors) is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
- Provides support to component design in all areas.
- Communicates with CAD designers and incorporates the designer' work on the project. Responsible for design layouts detail drawings and design calculations.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing data and preparing reports. Performs preliminary and advanced work tasks in the development of layout and design
- Design and development in CAD as well as data management Mission support and launch support. Administrative assistance to the program team.
* Design parts for interior door panel in Catia. High level of experience
* Be able to use TCE
* Easy to communicate and work in a team IT skills
* Catia, TCE Previous experience with designing plastic parts in CatiaV5
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.