about 2 years ago
Job Title - CAD Design Engineer (Instrument Panel)
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced CAD Design Engineer (Instrument Panel) is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
As CAD Design Engineer for the Instrument panel area, you will be working in the industrialization phase of the project up until production start. Design the components of the system. The work will be carried out together with a team consisting of other design engineers, test engineers and CAE engineers.
You will design the Instrument Panel parts to reach the technical objectives and secure the deliveries within the given time. The work will require close contact with other areas within R&D and our suppliers.
* In Catia V5 make concept and tooling 3D models to meet attributes and demands agreed according to VCC standards.
* 2D drawings and 3DPMi (3D drawings)
* Tolerance setting of the parts
* Initiate and assure that corrective actions are carried out when deviations occurs.
* Together with the responsible design leader, follow the component development time plans
* Minimum B.Sc. Mech. Engineering or equivalent based on work experience
* Experience from product development
* English, both in speech and writing
* Catia V5 (1000+) experience
* TCe (Team center) experience is an advantage
Technical knowledge of Interior engineering & plastic tooling is meritorious
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.