almost 2 years ago
Job Title - CAD Design Engineer - Exterior Trim
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced CAD Design Engineer - Exterior Trim is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Are you an experienced Design Engineer with experience within automotive? With Exterior Trim experience in either Exterior Ornamentation, Functional Trim Floor, Trim Engine Compartment, Exterior Glass or Exterior Body Covers & Spoilers?
The Exterior Ornamentation team lead the development of A-pillar moulding/covers, Cheater panels, B- and C pillar cappings, deviderbars, appliques, rails and emblems.
You will have:
- Designing plastic components using CatiaV5 and 3DPMi
- Collaboration with design teams, manufacturing and other stakeholders
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Mechanical engineering or other equivalent education
- Documented experience in use of CatiaV5 & Team Center
- Good knowledge in plastic design.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.