CAD Design Engineer (Exterior Systems) - 33418 - upto 26.34/hr - Body
A CAD Design Engineer for Body Engineering Exterior Systems (Duct Components, Underbody & Decorative Trim) for forward model programmes is required.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Catia v5 is a minimum requirement
- Engineering knowledge of Exterior system, design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements
- Excellent communications skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels.
PC Literacy - Power Point, Excel, Word etc.
Successful history of Product Design and Project Management.
Knowledge of engineering tools - FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc.
Should hold a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of the facilities.
Working knowledge of project delivery and change-management processes.
Ideally within the automotive sector or adjacent industries, e.g. rail, aerospace, defence, energy etc
Have experience in working in a conceptual technical environment or Design studio.
AVA knowledge or potential for AVA Tce
Proven Project management capability demonstrated by recent delivery on time & budget.
Ideally degree educated
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.