Job Title - CAD Design Engineer (Door / Sealing Systems)
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced CAD Design Engineer (Door / Sealing Systems) is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
We are looking for an experienced CAD Design Engineer for Door / Sealing Systems, who will be responsible for the development of the complete door setup and part design of seals. This assignment is located at two working teams. The first part is the complete door set up is made from the styling team. The second is working inside the Sealing team. You will work closely with the styling department, suppliers and find technical solutions. You will be able to affect the styling and mechanical performance of the sealing system.
Required qualifications & experience:
- Automotive working experience from plastic or sheet metal design
- Good skills in Catia V5 (advanced surface and solids but also 2D drawings)
- Experience of Team Centre Engineering (TCE)
- Technical education at university level or equivalent
- Experience of sealing system and complex moulds
- Knowledge of the material (EPDM, TPV, PP, TPE and SEBS)
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.