almost 2 years ago
Job Title - CAD Design Engineer (Door Seals)
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced CAD Design Engineer (Door Seals) is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Our client is searching for a Designer with deep technical interest to work with sealing systems for Doors and Tailgate/Trunklid. You should also be interested in design and finding solutions.
Looking for a Design Engineer for the group Seals department working on different projects. As Senior Design Engineer, you will work close to styling department, suppliers and find technical solutions. You will be able to affect the styling and mechanical performance of the sealing system.
* Catia V5 plastic engineering and design
* Create and lead the technical system development of our area
* Contact with design teams, other groups, properties and manufacturing
* Responsible for creating, preparing and releasing technical documentations
* Perform benchmark activities
* Technical education at university level or equivalent
* Experience of sealing system and complex moulds
* Knowledge of the material (EPDM, TPV, PP, TPE and SEBS)
* Good skills in Catia V5 (advanced surface and solids but also 2D drawings)
* Experience of Team Centre Engineering (TCE)
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.