A CAD Design Engineer (Civil and M&E) is required to carry out and coordinate both Civil and M&E measurements for translation into the established site master.
Contract position based in Stafford.
- Established CAD engineer with practical civil drafting and management experience.
- Ability to carry out and coordinate both Civil and M&E measurements for translation into the established site master
- Develop designs for ongoing and future projects within the Site Services / Infrastructure team.
- Systematically review the current full site CAD master to ensure current as built condition is accurately captured with clear drawing layers agreed and put in place.
- Translate 'historical' hard copy drawings into the site master.
- Develop the current 2D model into a 3D model.
- Work closely with civil contractors to develop plans and detail civil activities to be considered within quotations.
- Develop a logical filing system to capture site masters and future project drawings
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.