Sheffield, South Yorkshire
about 2 years ago
Job Title: Contract CAD Design Engineer
Location: South Yorkshire
Contract - 3 Months
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Contract CAD Design Engineer to work for our client at their facility, the role will include all aspects of design activities with pipe work systems and is an interesting role that would suit a dynamic individual.
- Involved in producing manufacturing and assembly drawings
- All aspects of designing of pipework systems
- Working with pressure equipment and pressure vessels
- Involved in working closely with the manufacturing teams and working with MRP systems and BOM Working knowledge of product design and compliance with the machinery directive
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent and our client has a strong preference for a Mechanical engineering degree
- Familiarity with ATEX directive and hazardous area classifications
Must have considerable experience using SolidWorks
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.