CAD Design Engineer - 34301 - up to £24.51/hr Ltd- Vehicle Engineering, Gaydon Warwickshire.
Based in the Design Studio, you will work extensively with cross-functional teams including Design, Vehicle Packaging, Engineering Centres of Competence, Research and Vehicle Programme. You will support the Human Factors/HMI Attribute team to ensure targets and requirements are met across a series of Jaguar Land Rover vehicle development programmes.
You'll cover all aspects of human factors, relating to customer experience of the vehicle, including physical and cognitive ergonomics, user interface and new feature development.
3 KEY SKILLS
- You will need to be resilient and enthusiastic, and have a working knowledge of Catia V5/6 software and AVA tools for design and packaging work along with a passion for the automotive industry and have whole vehicle automotive engineering and design knowledge
- A dynamic and determined individual, you¿ll be highly driven, committed and results orientated, with significant pace, energy and confidence. Clear and concise communicator.
- Ability to produce formal documentation to a professional standard. Ability to manage projects and deliver to short timescales & deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in a team environment
- Have high-level awareness of vehicle architecture and modern automotive technologies
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Able to prioritise effectively and work to demanding deadlines with minimum supervision Good written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.