almost 2 years ago
CAD Design Engineer
A CAD Design Engineer is required to undertake design of special purpose machinery equipment including installation layouts. Candidates with experience of producing full manufacturing drawings with bill of materials, costing, time scale & routings would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a supplier of automation systems engineering services based in Basildon, requires a proactive CAD Design Engineer to ensure delivery of bespoke automation systems for the automotive industry. As a CAD Design Engineer you will be required to:
- Produce mechanical layout design, components and their integration into a process flowsheet
- Be able to schedule and manage time effectively with attention to detail and accuracy
- Carrying out technical discussions with Clients and Sub-contractors relating to Mechanical Engineering and understand any commercial implications resulting from such discussions over the phone or face to face
- 3D Design and Project Management
The CAD Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Educated to minimum HNC (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- Proven design experience of Mechanical Handling Equipment and Conveyors
- Use of Autodesk Inventor and/or Solidworks
- Able to drive with a full current driving licence
- Competent in MS Office
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with automation equipment installation design experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automation systems engineering services supplier will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a CAD Design Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. The role will require occasional UK and international travel. If you have any questions about the CAD Design Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.