Job title: CAD Data Leader
Hourly Rate: £30ph - £35ph (DOE)
A UK based centre of excellence for automotive design and engineering, who also provide research and development principally but also for selected partners in the automotive industry are seeking a CAD Data Leader with experience of developing, maintaining and creating standards of all surface Data to support the ongoing projects in the UK design studio.
You will be required to:
- Manage ALL data transfer and liaise with the required team members
- Support and coordinate A surface data, B surface engineering and functionality, together with the design proposals
- Flexible and work well in a small team
- To implement systems to ensure formalised management and store all received data in an easy format to allow teams to update accordingly.
You will have the following skills:
- Excellent experience working within a OEM Design environment
- Good Knowledge of Design processes and previous Studio experience would be desirable
- Can demonstrate effective management of A and B surface data
- Able to communicate new ideas to Senior management
- Experienced in all variants of CAD and able to formalise a common structure within the department
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.