almost 2 years ago
An experienced CAD Data Controller is required to join a blue chip product development company, who design state of the art products for global market.
- Manage data transfer of information both into and out of the company.
- Provide support to engineering to facilitate requests for data transfer.
- Enable data transfer from external companies into Dyson Teamcenter and Bills of Materials (for documents and CAD data).
- Ensure documents and data are complete, fit for purpose and in correct formats as required by business.
- Enable upload of data into Teamcenter, including revision control, change management and sign off.
- Ensuring data accuracy and consistency across transfer processes.
Skills and Experiences:
- Degree (design, engineering and manufacturing preferable) or equivalent
- Experience of Teamcenter, items creation and maintenance.
- Experience with NX and uploading / downloading of data.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrable appreciation of PLM software.
- Familiarity with OEM systems desirable.
- Strong communicator; ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.