Coventry, West Midlands
£32000 - £38000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Job title: CAD CAM Programmer
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 (DOE)
Location: Coventry / Kenilworth
A UK based centre of excellence for automotive design and engineering, who also provide research and development principally but also for selected partners in the automotive industry are seeking a CAD/CAM Programmer/ CNC Machinist with experience of Work NC CAD Cam Software to support the ongoing projects in the UK design studio.
You will be required to:
- Produce master milled models out of various materials
- Use software to produce NC Toolpaths for the CNC systems.
- Carry out basis day to day maintenance of the machines and equipment
- Be able to set up and use 3 and 5 Axis CNC Milling Machines
You will have the following skills:
- Be a competent user of Work NC Cad Cam software or Delcam Powernill
- Experienced in Fidia and ITP Controls
- Understand the Clay/Hard Modelling and Model making process
- Plan and prioritise workload
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.