£24k - 26k per year + Higher salary for the right candidate
Role: CAD / CAM Engineer
Salary: up to £24'000 (More for the right candidate)
Hours: 800am - 430pm (4pm finish on Friday)
Benefits: 4% Pension contribution, 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Training: Full training and development available with this business
- The main role of a CAD/CAM engineer is to produce high-quality 3D models and accompanying technical drawings, and CNC files for the purpose of manufacturing our components. Providing sound technical support, knowledge, and estimations to the sales department is another key aspect of the job role.
- Create 3D models and accompanying technical drawings.
- Working with production documentation and interpreting customer instructions.
- Offline programming.
- Provide timings for the sales department.
- Quality checking own work.
- Amend existing parts.
- Speaking directly to customers when necessary.
- Maintain Drawing Office standards.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to use Solidworks or similar 3D package or AutoCAD or similar 2D package
- Ability to read, interpret and understand technical drawings.
- Ability to use measuring equipment.
- Good time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eager and willing to learn.
- Focused on delivering good customer service
- Able to communicate well (written and verbal)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.