The role involves leading , and supporting design/development Interior trim assemblies,components,systems for future vehicle programmes. This includes Cabin Trim / Cockpit trim .
As a Lead Engineer you will be leading the introduction and development of new and modified features requested by project teams and end user customers.The candidate will interface with both tier 1 suppliers and internal departments to ensure targets are met in the development of components for Interior Trim enhancements . MUST HAVE Engineering Design/ Development background within Automotive Trim or similar for Interior components, ideally having worked within both OEM and Tier 1 trim suppliers .
- Engineering Design/ Development background within Automotive Trim or similar for Interior components,
- Proven automotive Interior trim experience, s working in industry at OEM or Tier one suppliers.
- Has broad experience with Cabin or Cockpit product delivery.
- Can show good knowledge of working with multiple component range for Interior trim
- Evidence with clear understanding of hard and soft trim delivery.
- Experience with Low to medium volume tooling experience including emerging technology applications
- Ideally degree educated