Job Title: C# Software Engineer
A C# Software Engineer is required for an aerospace, defence and systems specialist.
The successful applicant will be supporting R & D and product development functions for niche control and automation systems.
It is vital that candidates have a knowledge of engineering object-oriented programming for Safety Critical Systems.
As a C# Software Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Developing software for safety critical embedded systems.
- Creating high quality and robust designs and code.
- Recording work products; keeping them under configuration management and providing plans and progress reports.
- C# programming.
- Using Object Oriented Design and UML.
The C# Software Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- Degree qualified in a mathematics or computer science-based subject.
- Experience in software development in the aerospace or safety critical industry.
- Programming experience in an object-oriented C# is essential.
- Ability to gain SC clearance is essential.
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates that have the current right to work in the UK will be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a good knowledge of C# to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Bedfordshire based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Health plan
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge technology projects
Interviews for the Software Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
If interested in this role then please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or apply directly.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.