7 months ago
Job Title: C# Software Engineer
Location: Home based
We are currently recruiting a permanent C# Engineer for a specialist manufacturer of power distribution and protection equipment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development new software products for web design and database management systems. The role can be home based or located at offices in Cumbria or Lancashire depending on preference.
As a C# Software Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Developing software for internal and external web applications.
- Creating high quality and robust designs and code.
- Recording work products; keeping them under configuration management and providing plans and progress reports.
- C# programming.
- Using Object Oriented Design and UML.
The C# Software Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- Degree qualified in a mathematics or computer science-based subject.
- Programming experience in an object-oriented C# is essential.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Willingness to Travel to client premisses to support installation of products.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a good knowledge of C# to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Bedfordshire based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Health plan
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge technology projects
Interviews for the Software Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
If interested in this role then please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or apply directly.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.