about 1 year ago
Buyer / Purchasing - Automotive - Hethel - Permanent
I am seeking a junior buyer or buyer seeking to develop their skills and experience within a structured automotive environment. The role is at a long established automotive company that is a household name who are going through an unprecedented period of growth. The role is on direct parts for vehicles within the electrical commodity group
What you will do:
Ensure supplies are sourced efficiently and effectively. Build and maintain supplier relationships, build a cost saving workload and lead Cost Reduction exercises.
* To liaise with internal Customers to ensure Service Satisfaction
* To assess prospective suppliers to reduce costs and establish better standards of quality, service provision and operational flexibility
- NVQ level 4/5 Certificate in Engineering/Business Studies or equivalent CIPS.
- Knowledge of manufacturing technologies, processes and applications. Electrical experience would be an advantage
- Ability and acceptance of a degree of domestic and international travel, occasionally with little notice.
- Automotive experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Eligible to work in UK without sponsorship
What you will get:
A salary between £28-33Kp.a depending on experience
A bluechip employer with growth potential
Please apply with current CV and details of your present remuneration and notice period. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details, however should you wish to discuss your application further please contact me