Birmingham, West Midlands
£37000 - £40000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Buyer - Indirect - Metal Manufacturing - Birmingham
£37,000 to £40,000 per annum
An Indirect Buyer is required to join a world leader in steel technology and manufacturing located near the West Bromwich area.
As the Indirect Buyer you will be responsible for;
- £9million P&L.
- Develop and implement Group Category strategies for indirect spend.
- Develop strong market knowledge of indirect categories, including future trend, cost characteristics, statutory legislation and developments within the sector.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders from shop floor to board level.
- All indrect purchasing for the multi-sites.
As the Indirect Buyer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Indirect buying experience is highly preferable. In addition, to working in a manufacturing environment although not essential.
- MCIPS qualification or is studying towards MCIPS or demonstrable equivalent CPD.
- Experience of managing end to end procurement processes from request for quotation to contract award.
- Has experience in collaborating cross-functionally and leadership of cross-functional teams.
- Has a proven track record in delivering savings against financial targets or projects on time against budget.
If you are interested in this exciting Indirect Buyer opportunity please click on the link to apply.