A buyer is required with knowledge and experience of the Procurement of Automotive Interiors.
Due to continued progress with a ground-breaking project, this company, a global leader in innovation based in Wiltshire requires a skilled and commercially focused automotive interiors buyer with full end-to-end procurement experience for a new six-month contract.
As a buyer you will be required to:
- Take responsibility for the RFQ process across your commodities, from initiating the process to bench-marking received RFQs.
- Carry out full end-to-end procurement across interior commodities, which could be interior seating, centre-console, instrument panel or door panel, or a combination depending on your experience.
- Work flexibly, including national and international travel, and supporting other teams and commodities as required.
The buyer should have the following skills or experience:
- End-to-end procurement experience, as this is a non-transactional role. You will be sourcing new suppliers rather than working from a list.
- Automotive interior buying experience, gained within interior seating, centre-console, instrument panel or door panel, or a combination of some or all disciplines.
- CIPS is preferred but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of procurement within Automotive Interiors to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wiltshire-based technology company will offer you a 6-month contract paid at a negotiable hourly or daily rate, depending on your experience.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of automotive procurement experience across interior seating, centre-console, instrument panel or door panel, or a combination of some or all disciplines, and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the buyer role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.