£Negotiable rate (Inside IR35)
4 months ago
Job Title: Buyer - bespoke product
Rate: £Negotiable (Umbrella/PAYE)
Exciting new opportunity for a procurement professional to join a luxurious automotive brand based in Chichester.
- As an integral part of our Bespoke Buying team, key responsibilities as Bespoke Buyer:securing the supply of low volume Bespoke Commission Collection components and selecting suitable suppliers in line with agreed cost, quality, and time targets
- negotiating and agreeing prices and terms with suppliers to achieve the best possible invest/unit costs while taking account of design, volume, and timing constraints
- project managing ensuring all parts are supplied to the required quality standard and within the planned delivery timeline
- proactively resolve supplier problems and ensure a continued successful business relationship with all parties involved
Key skills and experiences:
- A degree (or equivalent) and ideally a CIPS qualification
- Experience of production component purchasing within an automotive environment or equivalent manufacturing environment
- Experience in managing professional supplier selection processes
- Experience of handling commercial negotiations with external suppliers
- Experience of project management and an understanding of new product development processes
- Good problem-solving ability required to overcome problems arising from specific cost, quality, time and logistics issues;
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to influence key stakeholders.
Interested in the above opportunity? Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com .
Candidates must be available immediately and will be based on site.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.