A Buyer is required with knowledge of NPI Procurement environments. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be especially well received.
Due to a ground breaking and innovative project this company, a true revolutionary when it comes to market changing ideas, based in Wiltshire requires a visionary and passionate Buyer with end to end procurement process skills and experience for a new position which could be permanent or contract depending on your preference.
As a Buyer you will be required to:
- Take full responsibility for automotive commodities within an NPI Procurement environment throughout the full lifecycle of procurement and production processes.
- Own supplier process from sourcing, to negotiating, to contractual discussions, to managing and developing the relationships when in situ.
- Interact with other commodity buyers within the department to ensure a seamless procurement environment is created, enabling project success.
The Buyer should have the following skills or experience:
- End to End automotive components experience within an NPI Procurement environment.
- Superb supplier skills on a global basis.
- A passion for innovation and a determination to succeed.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of working within an NPI Procurement environment, perhaps from within automotive, to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wiltshire-based company will offer you:
- A permanent or contract role, depending on your preference.
- A negotiable salary or hourly rate (permanent from circa £25-35k, contract paying circa £30-35 per hour)
- Exposure to one of the most dynamic and influential technology companies in modern times.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of working as a commodity buyer within an NPI Procurement environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Buyer (NPI) role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.