A Buyer is required with knowledge of interior or exterior trim. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be especially well received.
Due to a ground breaking and innovative project this company, a true revolutionary when it comes to market changing ideas, based in Wiltshire requires a visionary and passionate Buyer with end to end procurement process skills and experience for a new position which could be permanent or contract depending on your preference.
As a Buyer you will be required to:
- Take full responsibility for interior or exterior trim throughout the full lifecycle of procurement and production processes.
- Own supplier process from sourcing, to negotiating, to contractual discussions, to managing and developing the relationships when in situ.
- Interact with other commodity buyers within the department to ensure a seamless procurement environment is created, enabling project success.
The Buyer should have the following skills or experience:
- End to End interior or exterior trim experience.
- Superb supplier skills on a global basis.
- A passion for innovation and a determination to succeed.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automotive buying, perhaps from within an NPI environment, to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wiltshire-based company will offer you:
- A permanent or contract role, depending on your preference.
- A negotiable salary or hourly rate (permanent from circa £25-35k, contract paying circa £30-35 per hour)
- Exposure to one of the most dynamic and influential technology companies in modern times.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge as an Interior Buyer or and Exterior Buyer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Buyer (Interior or Exterior trim) role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.