£24.00 - 24.40 per hour + 12 month contract PAYE
We are currently recruiting a Buyer on 12 month contract for a leading food and snack company based in Bournville, Birmingham.
This is a contract role inside IR35 paying up to £20.44 per hour PAYE depending upon experience.
Main responsibilities/ Position Description:
- MEU International Transportation Buyer
- Works with the European International Transport Sourcing Manager & strategy lead to execute the spend area strategy for International Transport services across Europe.
- Scope of spend: >$150MM pa across our 4 area clusters & 35 countries across MEU.
- Drives Supplier Relationship Management & negotiations across all of 90 International Carriers. Supports the letters/contracts communication, follow ups and physical & electronic storage.
- Supports International transport sourcing manager in running internal & external benchmark analytics to understand & drive performance improvements in key deliverables.
- Excellent analytical skills to manage complex data analytics.
- Being able to work with big data and extract required information.
- Excellent communication -informing, listening- and influencing skills to effectively manage supplier / stakeholder relationship Results orientation.
- Problem solving & execution with excellence, mental agility to navigate in a very complex environment.
- Proven skills of negotiation & strategic sourcing.
Usage of MS office programs (Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint).
Procurement, preferable logistics or indirects, Or Logistics, transportation operations.
Logistics procurement experience would be a big plus
University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance, Logistics, Engineering or Procurement.
Excellent knowledge of English Language & being able to work remotely.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.