£20 - 22 per hour
Job Title: Buyer
Location: Farnborough - RG27 9UF
Duration: 6 Months
Pay rate: c. £22.00 PAYE
- Managing requirements from internal customers, monitoring correct use of paperwork by internal customers, reinforcing adherence to the correct purchasing processes, negotiating prices and terms with suppliers, maintaining accurate price records and issuing purchase orders.
- Other duties include working on team tasks such as process improvements, team workshops, and team meeting duties.
What we're looking for
- The role involves considerable work in conjunction with internal customers including those in Germany, so good communication skills are necessary.
- Prioritisation skills essential and the ability to cope with a large number of internal customers and tasks at once. Targets relate to the achievement of savings results, and meeting processing times.
- Ideally degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of purchasing in a large or complex manufacturing business is preferable.
Interested in the above role? APPLY TODAY by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.