A Buyer is required with knowledge of engineering or manufacturing and ERP systems. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be well received.
This company, a very long-established manufacturer of bespoke transport and other solutions based in the Pendeford area of Wolverhampton requires a flexible Buyer with computer literacy and ERP system experience for a new temporary to permanent role (on a fixed term contract with the company with a potential for permanency at the end of the contract).
As a Buyer, you will be required to:
- Liaise confidently with suppliers.
- Purchase various items including large assemblies.
- Negotiate costs and delivery dates to ensure orders are built and delivered on time and in full.
The Buyer should have the following skills or experience:
- Computer Literacy.
- Use of ERP systems (ideally M1)
- Have purchasing experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of procurement to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Pendeford-based engineering company will offer you:
- A temporary position on a fixed term contract basis with the potential for permanence at the end of the contract.
- A salary of circa £22000 to £25000 depending on skills and experience.
- Experience of buying within a unique environment making bespoke equipment.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Buying and engineering or manufacturing and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the buyer role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.