over 1 year ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Buyer to work with a well-known automotive OEM based in Gothenburg.
As part of the Inbound Logistics Purchasing team you will help to develop and maintain a world-class supplier base, ensuring the supply of materials and services - at the right cost, quality and technology.
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Create and maintain commercial relations with suppliers and stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional sourcing projects & purchasing governance structures
- Facilitate sourcing specification documentation and prepare legal agreements
- Ensure purchasing processes are followed and enhanced
Key skills and experiences:
- Purchasing experience is a prerequisite and logistic competence and experience
- Ability to work co-operatively in teams and to independently drive and complete tasks
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- University degree or equivalent experience in Engineering and/or Business
- High integrity and professionalism
- Structured & Analytical
- Business and performance driven
- Engagement Skills & Service minded
Interested in the above role? APPLY TODAY!
Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss further.