Our client, a leading manufacturer of aerospace components, is looking for an ambitious Buyer on a permanent basis.
The Buyer will develop strong relationships with internal and external customer and suppliers through strong communication and regular account reviews as well as interacting across all functions of the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Buyer:
- Managing a portfolio of suppliers to ensure quality, delivery and cost are aligned to business requirements
- Facilitating the purchasing of material in line with MRP
- Analysing supplier information to establish on-time delivery for production
Key Skills and Experience required for the Buyer:
- Currently working as a Buyer in a similar environment
- Knowledge of Aerospace or Automotive sector with a technical background
- Strong working knowledge of an MRP system
- Customer focussed
- Degree qualified
- CIPS qualification or desirable
- Excellent decision maker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a Buyer looking for a new challenge that will strengthen your experience and lead to a long-term career within a leading global organisation.
We anticipate that demand for this vacancy will be high, so please apply today, or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.