A Buyer is required with knowledge of Powertrain or Hoses and similar commodities. Candidates with experience of the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to ever growing demand this company, a luxury automotive company based in Coventry requires a proven buyer with clutches and gears or hoses and similar experience for a new rolling contract. As a Buyer you will be required to:
- Develop commodity strategies for your specific range of commodities.
- Full supplier life-cycle responsibility from sourcing and negotiating through total cost and contractual stages, to performance management and relationship management.
- Support the quality department in achieving full quality approval.
The buyer should have the following skills or experience:
- Educated to degree level and a full CIPS member, or working towards.
- Understanding of procurement at a strategic level.
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel as required
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of [experience/product/skill] to develop your career. In return for your experience, this [location]-based [industry] company will offer you up to £25 per hour as a contractor.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of procurement and automotive industry and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the buyer role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.