- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Purchasing and procurement
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58272
Job Title: Buyer
Duration: 6 Months rolling contract
Pay rate: c. £22.00 PAYE
- Managing requirements from internal customers, monitoring correct use of paperwork by internal customers
- Reinforcing adherence to the correct purchasing processes
- Negotiating prices and terms with suppliers
- Maintaining accurate price records and issuing purchase orders
- Other duties include working on team tasks such as process improvements, team workshops, and team meeting duties.
What we're looking for
- The role involves considerable work in conjunction with internal customers including those in Germany, so good communication skills are necessary.
- Prioritisation skills essential and the ability to cope with a large number of internal customers and tasks at once. Targets relate to the achievement of savings results, and meeting processing times.
- Ideally degree level or equivalent
- Experience of purchasing in a large or complex manufacturing business is preferable.
Interested in the above role? APPLY TODAY by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.