Halesowen, West Midlands
£55000 - £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
An NPI Sales and Project Leader with experience of sales management and project management is required for an innovative manufacturer, supplying in to automotive, space, military, F1 and general engineering sectors.
The company has some exciting new products to launch during the course of 2019, and an effective project launch strategy is key to its success.
The role of NPI Sales and Project Leader includes the following:
- Take a lead role in the product launch strategies, driving sales and creating market awareness
- Drive sales of existing products and seek out new opportunities to penetrate new markets
- Lead a small sales team to ensure growth and strong customer relationships.
- The technology being developed can be used across an array of industries and applications. You are expected to identify commercial uses and to create a strategy to prove the effectiveness through trials and proof of concept.
- Some projects require a significant amount of R&D to find workable solutions to customers requirements. This may include effective tooling methods, product trials, sample products. This will all need project managing to ensure tight control of costs and processes.
- Working with customers across many sectors, including automotive OEMs, Tier 1, Formula 1, Military, Space and General Engineering across the UK, Europe and America.
- Control the response times to customers ensuring quotations and feedback is given in a timely manner, capitalising on all sales opportunities.
- Compiling risk assessments and method statements for site installations
- Liaising with the client, internal functions and sub-contractors to ensure the smooth running of the project
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 & Automotive TS requirements is desirable but not essential
- Willing to travel throughout the UK and internationally if required - Not Essential
- Computer literate, including some knowledge of a CAD based program
The suitable candidate for NPI Sales and Project Leader will need to possess the following experience:
- Sales Management Experience
- Self-starter, able to work effectively without supervision
- Experienced engineer, mechanical or electrical
- Project Management experience
- Production Management experience - desirable
- Ability to recognise commercial opportunities for the technology - There are many.
This is a tremendously exciting opportunity with responsibility for sales, product development and launch. If you have the required experience, then please click on the link to apply for this NPI Sales and Project Leader position.