Business Strategy Manager
The purpose of the role is to work directly with the Managing Director to manage the strategic direction of the company in Europe and ensure the business is up to date with the latest information on all key meetings, issues and actions.
The duties of the Business Strategy Manager:
- Collate and investigate technologies, companies, trends and businesses for potential growth areas.
- Understand and improve strategic projects within the business in Europe.
- Actively participate in strategic projects to secure the future of the business.
- Focus on building and maintaining good working relationships with clients and interfacing departments.
- Develop supporting documents and summarise, create and consolidate key technical presentations for meetings as appropriate.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with customers to ensure the company provides support and gathers the right technical and business information.
- Ensure that all work is aligned with the key business strategies.
Experience/skills required for the Business Strategy Manager role:
- A strong and demonstrated business management background ideally in the automotive sector.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to consolidate information into strategy.
- A strong technical background and understanding.
- A resilience and enthusiasm to respond constructively to new ideas and inputs.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to build credibility and trust through experience and personal style.
- Ideally degree qualified in a business or engineering related subject.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281