Business Strategy and Planning Controller
A Business Strategy and Planning Controller is required with project management experience and the ability to write coding to create Software applications.
The Business Strategy and Planning Controller should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree / Business Administrative Management would be beneficial.
- Ability to write coding to create Software applications
- MS Excel: Advanced
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to understand stakeholder requirements, analyse data & present clear concise reports
- Excellent Communication Skills: Comfortable communicating with Senior Management - explaining directives & strategies
- Logical, Organised and approachable manner
- Self-motivated & the ability to work on their own to tight deadlines
- Ability to write simple Software packages
- High degree of integrity/confidentiality
- Flexibility, Adaptability, and ability to multitask
If you have any questions about the Business Strategy and Planning Controller role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.